Business psychologist, coach, and trainer at your service in Luxembourg and beyond
Services for YOU
Individual Coaching and Psychological Counseling.
Coachative, consultative, and target-oriented discussions on topics that are relevant to you. Whatever is on your mind, it’s worth talking about.
Covered topics can be
- Succeeding at Work
- Coping with Stress / Burnout / Well-Being
- Leadership / Self-Management Skills
- Career Coaching
- Self-Understanding / Self-Reflection Skills
Services for ORGANIZATIONS
Consultation for Organizations.
Coachative and target-oriented consultation on the topics of organizational and leadership development and human capital – realizing the value of people to gain success.
Consultation can be
- Sparring and Coaching
- Trainings and Workshops, Team Building
- Psychological Assessment and Resourcing, 360° Feedback
I am a psychologist, professional trainer, facilitator, and certified coach with 10+ years of diverse experience in organizational and leadership development and recruitment consultancy in various industries, both internationally and in the Finnish context (in English and Finnish). I have coached and sparred with employees at all levels of the organization and in different types of organizations, from a listed company to a growth company to a freelancer. Additionally, I have worked as an occupational health psychologist.
As a coach and trainer, I have been said to be inspiring, reflective, and easily approachable. I get excited when I can help people find and reach their full potential, whether it is measured as happiness, well-being, success, or something else. I am a passionate people professional with a good understanding of business.
- Licentiate of Arts in Psychology - University of Turku, 2019 Professional post-graduate degree in Work and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Psychology - University of Turku, 2010
- Member of the Société Luxembourgeoise de Psychologie - SLP, 2020
- Registered EuroPsy Psychologist - EFPA, 2020 European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations
- Qualified Psychologist - VALVIRA Finland, 2010
- Qualification of Occupational Health Psychologist - 2018 AVI Finland
- Certificate in Psychological Assessment - 2015 The Finnish Psychological Association
- Certified Coach (Certificate of Coaching skills) - 2013 NeuroLeadership Group/ Results Coaching Systems
- Pedagogics in Adult Education (qualified teacher) - 2010 University of Turku
In such an expert and planned coaching process with Niina, I found myself with my professional “star skills.” At the end of the process, I had a much more structured picture of my professional skills and know-how. At the same time, I also found the values that guide my choices and understood better how I personally operate in my set of values.
I have worked with Niina on a wide range of organizational and leadership development projects for several years. It has been very smooth and easy to work with Niina right from the start. She takes over the affairs of the client company, and over time, she has almost become part of our organization.
Niina has strong expertise in human behavior and interaction. She is able to bring her theoretical competence into practice and genuinely wants to develop organizations and business on the basis of her competence.
Niina has helped us develop our leadership and culture in our international organization. Niina raises questions that evoke thoughts and actions, bring new ideas to action, and develop new ones into practice. The leadership development program we implemented with her helped create clarity for the management and leadership work and generated understanding and action.
We have relied on Niina’s expertise for several years in recruitment, leadership training, and joint development projects for the entire personnel. Her pragmatic approach, social ability, and a desire to truly understand the client company have made working with Niina easy and productive. Niina has redeemed the trust of our personnel with her expertise and immediate and warm personality.